Sunday, May 24, 2009

A New Do

I guess it's been a few days since I've written anything.

Thursday night when I emptied the drain it was just under the mark that I had made so that meant that it could be removed. We waited until Friday morning. Tom clipped the stitch and pulled out the drain. Oh how wonderful. I don't have to wear the camisole any more - at least for now.

The problem I'm having is that my part left arm feels numb when I touch it. And at times I have the feeling as if my skin is raw. It is sometimes very annoying to say the least. I do hope that those feelings will eventually go away.


It was time - again - to color my roots. I went on Saturday to the salon and had my hair cut short. It's been nine years since I had a short hair do. I told Michelle that I wanted it cut short and to give me a cut that would look good on me. I think she did a good job.

Today we decided to go to a movie. I figured I would be able to handle that by now and I was. We saw "Angels & Demons". It was well done. In a way I was disappointed even tho I knew that the story line had been changed. The main theme was there but a lot of the story line had been changed and/or slightly twisted. I think I was more wrapped up in the book than I was in the movie.

Tom thinks that my left arm is slightly swollen. Possibly a touch of lymphodema altho it might be too early to know. I'll have to do some investigating this week. I don't want to have to deal with that problem if I don't have too.


No comments:

Post a Comment