Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let's Do Tea

Here I sit after a day at a sales event. One of my friends, Owen, spearheaded a pre-holiday sale featuring 15 direct-sellers. I had a table there to show/sell the products from 'Let's Do Tea'.

The turnout was sparse. We had some people show up- not as many as we had hoped for. I think partly due to the late arrival of the flyer. Owen sent us the flyer to send out but at first it had a wrong address. So I think it was Wednesday when I got a good one that I could pass out. I sent it thru email to many of my friends & acquaintances in San Diego. I did have some sales & orders but I don't think they covered what I spent.

I couldn't have gotten through the day if it weren't for all the help that Tom gave me. I loaded all my tubs last night so pretty much eveything was ready to go. This morning Tom loaded up the car; then unloaded at the venue. And of course we repeated that at closing.

I've been doing pretty well the past week. I did have a bout of major itching along the incision below my right breast. It started last Sunday or Monday and got really bad on Tuesday afternoon. So much that I had to leave work an hour or so early. I came home; luckily I live only 5 miles from work. Took everything off on top and found a lightweight large top to put on. One of my bco friends suggested benydril might help. Tom stopped to pick some up for me. The itching went away soon after I took the 1st benydril tab. Haven't had it come back. I can only speculate what caused it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment