Tuesday, October 6, 2009

JUST IN TIME!

Yeah! 
The bandages came off today.  The girls are beautiful!! Dr. Jones took off the bandages wrapped around my chest.  Then he took out the stitches that were showing.  He said he put them in to hold it all together.  The main stitches will dissolve and are inside. Then he proceeded to cover all the incisions with tape. And that was it.  Well not totally.  I haven't been able to shower since the surgery - only a sponge bath was allowed - and now I can get in the shower.  The tape will stay on even showering.  I have to leave it on for six days. 



All this in time for my 65th!! 


Dr. Jones said it will take about six weeks for them to heal and settle.  So I go back to see him in six weeks.  Then we'll assess whether the implant [the 'foob'] is good.  If not he'll go back and make changes.  The 'boob' is good to go.

 

I stopped into Rite-Aid to get my Armidex prescription filled.  I had to wait about 15 minutes for the Rx.  While I was walking around I realized that my boobs aren't bouncing any more.  They're staying in place.  I haven't been this way for over 30 years.  

Jealous are you?  Eat your heart out?  Look what I had to go through to have this perk.        

I've got to figure out what to wear tomorrow to show them off.  I've been so restricted as to the tops I've been able to wear.  I hope to find something that will show them off.

Time to say good nite.  Until tomorrow.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment