Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HAPPY 65TH TO ME

As the day comes to an end, I must update my blog.

Today was my 65th birthday.

I went to lunch with three of my friends from work (Lucie, Sue and Laura).  We went to Yenchim Garden Restaurant which is fairly close to work.  It's owned by one of our customers (of Tom's Master Mechanics).  Bing wasn't there; it was his day off.  We had a good time.

I got home before Tom.  When he got home, he had a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me.

We met Deborah at Buca di Beppo for dinner.  Tom had made the reservation for 8pm.  Deb had training so we waited til she was done.  We were seated at the kitchen table.  We enjoyed speaking with the wait staff that would come to say a few words to us.  I could go into the details of our meal but I think that would be rather boring.  Just know that we each took home food to eat that was enough for 2 meals.

A MEMORABLE DAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment