Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kaja arrives

We now have a two year old poodle. His name is Kaja. He came to us from Deborah's friend. A while ago I said that I'd take him if she couldn't keep him any longer. I had totally forgotten about it. Deb called me yesterday to ask if I still wanted him. Of course we said yes. I've been wanting a dog but was just waiting for the right time. I guess today was it.

He's kennel trained so that's good. He can sleep in it at night - at least to start. Don't want to leave him on his own loose in the house tomorrow so I'll either take him to Deb's for 'doggie day care' or leave him in the kennel till I get home.

Guess he'll get me out walking -something that I haven't but should be doing.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment