Saturday, November 21, 2009
Kaja is now Casper
The latest on the pooch is that I've changed his name to Casper. He seems to be responding to it - and it's not too much of a deviation from Kaja, at least the beginning sounds are the same. I kept him in the crate during the day while I was at work until yesterday when I let him have free reign of the house. He was good. But today we left him home with Zoe (Deb's dog) while we went to see 2012 and have dinner. We got home and Tom found pooh in one of the rooms. That may have been because they were active while we were gone. We couldn't get mad at him after the fact. We'll see what happens in the future. I hope it's not repeated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment