This morning Deborah went riding the ATV with Richard. Apparently she had a good time. You'll have to ask her. I took some photos of her on the ATV as they were taking off.
Tom and I just sat around relaxing and talking to Sharon. We're getting a well deserved rest from everyday life.
In the afternoon, Tom, Deborah and I went to visit Eva and Myron. Eva is a friend of mine from high school. We haven't seen each other in at least 20 years. We had lost touch and found each other on facebook. The wonders of technology.
Anyway, we spent the afternoon with them - and their granddaughter Ashley - and had a good time. Of course, as everyone seems to be doing, they remarked on how well I look. What a coincidence that Eva and I are both wearing pink tops.

Well, I've put on close to 20 pounds since the beginning of February what with my mother passing away and all that I have been going through. I had heard so much about people losing weight when on chemo but no - I gained weight. I've since found out that others have gained weight also. So I think that it shows in this photo - but that's the way I am right now.
This is day 18 of my fourth round of chemo. Only 3 more days until the end of the 3 weeks. After that, I will be anxiously watching for my hair to come back. Will it come back all grey or a mix of brown and grey? Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment