T4-D19
We're now on the road home to San Diego. We took our time getting ready this morning. Tom had in mind to leave by noon. I was elected to pack up all our stuff - but that's always the case. Tom handles the luggage, driving, etc and I pack. Today I was slow getting everything back in our suitcases - slower than usual. But considering, I guess that's understandable.
I totally forgot that I had intended to make a couple of doctor appointments today while we're riding but now it's too late. I'll have to make the calls tomorrow.
We stopped at the Cracker Barrel again but this time just to go shopping. I wanted to show Deborah some items that I thought would be great for some gifts. We did the shopping - can't give it away.
We're now near El Centro. Our TomTom says that we'll be home in less than two hours. It's been a short trip but it will be good to get home
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment