Well today was eventful. Again I was alone for pretty much the whole day. Of course Zoe was with me. Tom left early to go to the convention center for the Super Reptile Show. He's very much involved with SDHS (San Diego Herpetological Society).
I had several things planned for my self. Today was the monthly get together of what I call the San Diego BCO Lunch Bunch. We had lunch today at Bucca Di Beppo. There were six of us for lunch today.
I had fun. I wore my red outfit with my big read hat. I was feeling exhilarating. After lunch, Sarah and Artie Hershman picked me up at the restaurant and drove me to Dr. Wang. Dr. Wang had insisted that I not drive myself. As usual it was just an hour with her. Here's a photo of me and Dr. Wang. She keeps a photo album of her cancer patients. I think she's taken two or three photos of me by now. It must be my outfits.
Then Sarah and Artie drove me back to the restaurant to get my car. I had driven myself to the restaurant since it's only ablut 1/2 mile or so.
Now it was mid afternoon and I took advantage of the time to be lazy. Pretty much for the rest of the day, I just relaxed -- which is what I'm supposed to do - and waited for Tom to come home from the show and tell me all about what happened today.
No comments:
Post a Comment