Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Lazy Day

Tx 1 Day 3 - Today turned out to be rather easy for me. We had an Exchange Club board meeting first thing. I hadn't known if i'd be able to go but I was. No problems. I just took a jug of Tropical Sunrise iced tea so that I would have enough to drink. With some help from Tom, I killed it before we were done with the meeting.

The rest of today, I was lazy. We cought up on all the Heros episodes that we had missed. Oh I do love my DVR.

One of the side effects is dry mouth. I think that I may be experiencing the onset of that.

I think that I should have done more than I did. I need to get some orders for tea to keep my "Let's Do Tea" business going. Should have sent out some emails about a catalog party. Need to do that soon. I don't want to loose the distributorship.

Oh well - it's the end of the day and bedtime. Good nite all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment