T1-D19
I had a couple of appointments today so I worked from home between them. In the afternoon, I went to the American Cancer Society program Look Good Feel Better. They showed us how to use makeup in light of the hair loss, etc. We were each given a bag with over $300 worth of makeup products. I received a lot of Chanel products as well as many other brands. We tried on wigs. There was one that really looked cute on me. I was told it's mine. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. It's reddish and somewhat curly. I need to take it to Ofelia to fix it so that it fits properly. And then I was used as a model for a cap - I said I liked it and it was mine. Amazing. It's a program that I had heard about from other women and I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment