Today Deborah and I went to see Ofelia at The Greater Hope. She fixed my wig so that it would fit me correctly and she cut it here and there so that it looks good. Here's what I look like in my new hairdo.
Besides getting the wig fitted and styled, I bought lots of new headcoverings and hats. I'm going to have fun!! Now I need to get some new clothes to go with my new look! Some good things to go with the not so good.
And guess what Aunt Fran called and wants to buy me a wig so I need to go see Ofelia again. She will have some good suggestions for me. That will be good because once I start wearing the wig everyday, I'll have to wash it and it will help to have another wig to wear while the first one is drying. That way I won't have to worry whether it's a work day or a weekend day. Thanks so much Aunt Fran - I'll send you photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment