Friday, June 19, 2009

Buzz Cut Time

Tx 1 - Day 16 - My hair did start to come out today. If I grabbed some hair and gently pulled it would just come out in my hand. It wasn't pulling on my scalp or anything. It just came out. My head was tingling most of the day. It was as if I could feel the hairs coming free of my scalp.

I called Michelle, my hairdresser, and she came over to our house after work. She gave me a buzz cut. As she was doing it, I had a mohawk for about a minute.


She started by cutting it with a little length. I told her to make it as short as she could. It's going to take a little while to get used to what I look like.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning with Ophelia to fix my wig. And I need to learn how to tie my headpieces.

If you want to see the progression of my buzz cut you can see them here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bonnid/2009_06_19BuzzCut?authkey=Gv1sRgCKPwxNO_nsKaNg&feat=directlink

Here's me with virtually no hair:




No comments:

Post a Comment