Friday, June 26, 2009

My Journey gets sidetracked

T2-D2

I woke up this morning with a fever of 101. Tom reminded me that I needed to take the cipro that I was instructed to take if I had a fever of 100.5 or higher. I was due at Dr. Wallach's office for my neulasta shot. Told them what was happening. Boy was my blood pressure low. So we spent most of the day there. I was back in my favorite lounge chair getting more IVs - this time to hydrate me. It was mid afternoon by the time I was able to leave. They must have taken my blood pressure at least 10 times both sitting and standing.

I did get my neulasta shot before we left. And then we went to Souplantation for lunch. I did miss having salad but I got to have soup and mac & cheese.

We got home and then Tom had to load up his stuff for SDHS booth at the Super Reptile Show this weekend. While he did that, I just sat back and relaxed, maybe I even slept a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment